STPI Curug has established cooperation with foreign training centers such as with ALTEON, Flight Safety International (FSI), International Airline Training Academy (IATA, Inc) and CAE, specially for education in ab-initio and type rating and provision of education and training facilities and marketing abroad.
What does IATA stand for?
IATA stands for International Airline Training Academy (Tucson, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IATA
We have 67 other meanings of IATA in our Acronym Attic
- Intra-African Trade
- Investment Analysis Team
- Iosa Auditor Training
- IP Access Trunk
- It's A Trap! (website, Admiral Ackbar)
- It's About Time
- Iwate Asahi Television (Japan)
- Integration Assembly Test and Checkout
- I Am the Avalanche (band)
- International Air Transport Association
- International Amateur Theatre Association
- International Aromatherapists & Tutors Association
- International Aviation and Travel Academy (Texas)
- Is Amended To Add
- Individual Assistance Technical Assistance Contract (US FEMA)
- Information Assurance Technology Analysis Center
- Improved Army Tactical Command and Control System
- Improved Army Tactical Communications System
- Initial Airborne Target Acquisition Designation System
- International Association for Technology Assessment and Forecasting Institutions (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAE also announced it has signed alliance agreements with an initial three flight training organizations -- International Airline Training Academy (IATA), based in Tucson, Arizona; HM Aerospace (HMA), based in Langkawi, Malaysia; and Academia Aeronautica de Evora (AAE), based in Evora, Portugal.