Other recent speaker confirmations include Sylviane Lust, Director General for the International Air Carrier Association (IACA) and Maurizio Castelletti, Head of Unit Single Sky and Modernisation of Air Traffic Control, Directorate General for Mobility and Transport for the European Commission.
What does IACA stand for?
IACA stands for International Air Carrier Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IACA
We have 51 other meanings of IACA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Arts and Crafts Association
- Indiana Association of Chinese Americans
- Institute of Australian Consulting Arboriculturists (Carlingford, NSW, Australia)
- Integrated Active Circulator Antenna
- Inter-Agency Communications Agency
- Interior Alaska Cancer Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- International A-Class Catamaran Association
- International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- International Air Cargo Assistance
- International Air Cargo Association
- International Air Charter Association
- International Association for Caribbean Archaeology (Trinidad & Tobago)
- International Association for Christian Action
- International Association of Commercial Administrators (formerly National Association of State Corporation Administrators)
- International Association of Consulting Actuaries (International Actuaries Association; Canada)
- International Association of Crime Analysts
- Iranian American Community Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Ibero-American Cultural Attaches Association (Washington, DC)
- Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies
- Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Air Carrier Association (IACA) said last week that the celebrations for the opening of the new Larnaca airport were premature because "the cost of the new airport, which is being passed through to the airlines, and the increased cost of service provision combined together are unaffordable for many of the carriers, in the current harsh economic climate.
According to the International Air Carrier Association, intense competition and low demand have reduced prices so much that companies find it difficult to be efficient even with the high density of flights they had in the spring and summer of 2009.
Jun 30, 2008 A provisional EU deal on making airlines pay for their CO2 emissions is unaffordable for an industry already hurting from high fuel prices, the International Air Carrier Association (IACA) said on Thursday.
This enshrined in law an agreement struck by the Association of European Airlines (AEA), the European Transport Workers' Federation (ETF), the European Cockpit Association (ECA), the European Regions Airline Association (ERA) and the International Air Carrier Association (IACA).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The members of the International Air Carrier Association (IACA) do not support the proposal of tax on airline tickets to raise funds for poor nations.
International Air Carrier Association (IACA) has elected Jetairfly chief operating officer, Gunther Hofman, as its president for one year.
Mar 19, 2008 International Air Carrier Association airlines and Egyptian aviation authorities are to improve the country's airport infrastructure, revamping fuelling facilities and slot co-ordination among other things.