Medium Company // Non-profit Winrock International was created in 1985 through the merger of three Rockefeller family organizations--the Agricultural Development Council (ADC), the Winrock International Livestock Research and Training Center and the International Agricultural Development Service.
What does IADS stand for?
IADS stands for International Agricultural Development Service (New York, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADS
We have 15 other meanings of IADS in our Acronym Attic
- Icelandic Air Defense System
- Integrated Access Devices
- Integrated Air Defence System
- Integrated Air Defense Simulation (US DoD)
- Integrated Air Defense System
- Integrated Audio Distribution System
- Interactive Analysis and Display Software (military mission control centers)
- Interactive Analysis and Display System
- Interactive Authoring and Display System
- International Affective Digitized Sounds (auditory stimuli research)
- International Association of Dental Students
- International Alliance of Dietary/Food Supplement Associations
- Intra-Aortic Digital Subtraction Angiography (cardiology)
- Intra-Abdominal Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
- Information and Decision Support System
- Initial Active Duty Training
- Inspection, Analysis, Demonstration, and Test (evaluation methods)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology (Dún Laoghaire, Ireland)
- Integrated Automatic Detection & Tracking
- Integrated Automatic Detection & Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture, eventually heading its International Agricultural Development Service.