The recent achievement of recognition by the international accreditation organization is a measure of proof that the organization has achieved a level of world-class quality and is committed to ongoing quality improvement.
What does IAO stand for?
IAO stands for International Accreditation Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAO
We have 59 other meanings of IAO in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Computer Science (ICS) Alumni Organization (University of California, Irvine)
- Information Asset Owner (UK)
- Information Assurance Officer
- Information Awareness Office (US DARPA)
- Institute for Archaeological Oceanography
- Institutional Affairs Office
- Instituto Agronomico per l'Oltremare (Italy)
- Integrated Operations Architecture
- Inter-Agency Committee on Oceanography
- Interim Approval to Operate
- International Affairs Office (various organizations)
- International Affairs Organization (various locations)
- International Announcement of Opportunity
- International Association for Orthodontics
- International Astronomy Olympiad
- Irish Association of Orthoptists (vision; Ireland)
- Isis Apophis Osiris (alchemical formula)
- Isomerized Alpha Olefin (oil)
- Indicated Angle Of Attack (aircraft)
- Information Appliance on a Chip
Samples in periodicals archive:
preferred provider organization (PPO) to introduce a medical travel benefit option As a result of attending this seminar, participants will: * Understand the options for high quality, low cost medical care in destinations outside the United States * Learn about international accreditation organizations and benchmarks for quality and safety * Explore initiatives for medical travel insurance * Discover the experience of payers that are already offering a medical travel program * Learn about the consumer experience abroad Media sponsors include the leading employee benefits and broker publications Employee Benefit News and Employee Benefit Adviser.