The Internal and Extra Budgetary Resources (IEBR) of the CPSUs has been estimated at Rs.
What does IEBR stand for?
IEBR stands for Internal and Extra Budgetary Resource (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEBR
- Inland Empire Black Nurses Association
- Income Earned But Not Received
- Indirect Electrochemical Blood Oxidation
- Informatics for Evidence-Based Practice (nursing education curriculum)
- Inland Empire Basketball Program (California)
- Innovative Employee Benefit Programs
- Interagency Enrollee-Based Program (Children's System of Care; California Department of Mental Health)
- Intergovernmental Employee Benefit Pool (Texas)
- Islington Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Inland Empire Bonsai Society (Spokane, WA)
- Initial Empty Body Weight
- International Equine Body Workers Association (horse therapy)
- Ignition and Excitation Circuit
- Imagen y Estética Corporal (Spanish: Body Image and Beauty; spa; Guatemala)
- Imani Education Circle Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
- Immediate Environmental Concern (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- Immediate Event Charging
- Import Export Code
- Importer Exporter Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
2,891 crore of Internal and Extra Budgetary Resource (IEBR).