Among specific topics are the field investigation and finite element modeling of a progressive debris slide in the Indian Himalayas, two methods for measuring the internal velocity of debris flows in the laboratory, modeling soil erosion and sediment transport under different land management options in a southern Italy watershed, the influence of storm-based events on the suspended sediment flux in a small scale river catchment in Ireland, and a framework of human reliability analysis in a geotechnical risk assessment for hillside development.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Internal Velocity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Vestavia Hills Youth Baseball (Alabama)
- Victor Harbor Yacht Club (Victor Harbor, South Australia)
- Vineyard Haven Yacht Club (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Hysteresis Voltage
- Very High Yield Strength (steel)
- Van Horck Zijdenbos (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Vereniging Historische Zweefvliegtuigen (Dutch: Vintage Glider Club of the Netherlands)
- Volcanic Hazard-Zone (New Zealand)
- Critical Engine Failure Velocity (takeoff decision speed)
- Heading to A Course Intercept
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here, color and line are carefully calibrated to conjure a sense of internal velocity.