But the main focus is the amazing access that was allowed to half a dozen of the former heads of Shin Bet, the Israeli internal security service, including Yaakov Peri.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for Internal Security Service (Oman)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISS
We have 687 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- Interaction Sol Structure (French: Soil Structure Interaction)
- Interactive Selling System
- Interactive Support System
- Interactive Survivability Simulation
- Interim Safety Supplement
- Interim Status Standards
- Interim Supply Support
- Intermediate Service School
- Internal Secondary Storage
- Internal Secondary Structure
- Internal Seminar Series (various organizations)
- International Sales Support
- International Sanitary Systems
- International Satellite Services (Florida)
- International School of Singapore
- International School Seychelles (Mahé, Seychelles)
- International School Sosua (Dominican Republic)
- International Science School (various locations)
- International Scientific Symposium (various meanings)
- International Scoring Systems (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Israeli media reported that the man's car collided with a vehicle carrying agents of the Israeli internal security service, the Shin Bet.
The occasion was attended by the Royal Office Minister, a number of ministers, the Chairman of Majlis A'Shura, the Head of the Internal Security Service, the Chief of Staff of the Sultan's Armed Forces, the Inspector-General of Police and Customs, the commanders of the Royal Army of Oman, the Royal Air Force of Oman, the Royal Navy of Oman and the RGO, the Assistant Inspector General of Police and Customs, the Secretary General of the National Security Council at the Royal Office, the Secretary General of Military Affairs at the Royal Office, the Adviser at the Internal Security Service and a number of State Council honorable members.
Netanyahu immediately ordered the head of the Shin Bet internal security service to "quickly find those responsible for the arson at the mosque.
On Friday, the state news agency SANA reported that a corporal with Syria s internal security services, Wael Ali, had been kidnapped by an armed group in Khan Sheikhwan.
In a reply to a question regarding target killing in Karachi, Nuland said that the situation in the city was a serious issue for Internal Security Services of Pakistan.
The Israeli military, Shin Bet internal security service and police had no comment on the affair Tuesday.
The 2007 cable quoted Yuval Diskin, the head of Israel's Shin Bet internal security service, as saying the PA security apparatus shares with Israel "almost all the intelligence that it collects.