Wissam al-Hasan, the head of the Internal Security Forces Information Branch, was held Sunday in Minyeh.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Internal Security Forces (Lebanon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Sustainable Futures (Sydney, Australia)
- Institute of Soil Fertility (Netherlands)
- Institutt for Samfunnsmedisinske Fag (Norwegian: Department of Public Health)
- Insufficient Funds
- Integrated Social Forestry (Philippines)
- Integrated Support Facility
- Integrated Support-Fielding
- Integration Support Facility
- Integrative Strategies Forum
- Intelligence Support Facility
- Internal Service Fund (various organizations)
- International School Frankfurt
- International Science Foundation
- International Seed Federation (Switzerland)
- International Sepsis Forum
- International Shinto Foundation
- International Shipping Federation
- International Ski Federation
- International Snowboarding Federation
- International Society of Financiers, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - 16/10/2012 - Armed members of Zaiter family opened fire on an Internal Security Forces patrol after seizing a number of vans which violated the traffic laws and regulations.
Summary: Damascus, Jumada II 14, 1432, May 17, 2011, SPA - An official source at Syrian Interior Ministry said today that two policemen were killed and four others injured including an officer when a car belonging to the internal security forces came under fire last night in.
Summary: Lebanon's Internal Security Forces detained A.
Documents seized in two places searched by a joint force -- in Tripoli and Akkar -- show that the army and internal security forces were also their next target," he said.
Summary: A wanted gunman was arrested by Internal Security Forces personnel in the city of Tripoli Thursday, the National News Agency reported.
NNA- 13/3/2011 - Internal Security Forces Director General, Brigadier-General Ashraf Reefy, praised today the efforts of the Army and Internal Security Forces in securing safety and order throughout today' s March 14th commemoration event in the Martyrs' Square in Central Beirut.
Summary: Riyadh, Safar 21, 1432, Jan 24, 2011, SPA-- The Mission of Saudi Sports Team of Internal Security Forces for Cross Country Running will leave later today for Egypt to take part in the 18th Egypt International Marathon scheduled on Friday with the participation of 21 countries.