That's where the state stores child support and Internal Revenue Service documents that are to be kept for 99 years.
What does IRSD stand for?
IRSD stands for Internal Revenue Service Document
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRSD
We have 14 other meanings of IRSD in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division
- International Research Society in Children's Literature
- Irish Republican Socialist Committees of North America
- Intelligent Route Service Control Point (computer networking)
- Image Receptor Support Device
- Independent Roller Shutters & Doors Ltd (Ireland)
- Index of Relative Socioeconomic Disadvantage (Department of Health; New South Wales, Australia)
- Information Resources and Services Division
- Institut Royal Supérieur de Défense (French: Royal Defence College, Belgium)
- Institute on Race and Social Division (Boston University)
- Indiana Regional Sewer District Association (Lewisville, Indiana)
- International Research Scientist Development Award (NIH)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (India)
- Institute of Railway Signal Engineers
- Interferon-Responsive Sequence Element (gastric tumors)
- Inversion Recovery Spin Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Istituto Regionale Studi Europei (Italian: Regional Institute for European Studies)
- Institute for Research in Sustainable Energy and Development (Kenya)
- Index of Relative Socio-Economic Disadvantage
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Internal Revenue Service documents for 2008, salaries included $346,477 for Myles, $146,400 for Reisman and $135,926 for security director Joseph Dorsey.
For want of a catchier name, it's called the ``one-time exclusion of gain for people age 55 or older,'' in the words of the Internal Revenue Service document (Form 2119) that is used to report home sales.