The prudent business owner will do so, and the Internal Revenue Service Code provides meaningful incentives.
What does IRSC stand for?
IRSC stands for Internal Revenue Service Code
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRSC
We have 44 other meanings of IRSC in our Acronym Attic
- International Rice Salinity and Alkalinity Tolerance Observational Nursery (now IRSSTN)
- Immunization Registry Support Branch (National Immunization Program; US CDC)
- Incident Response to Suicide Bombing
- Interim Retention Storage Basins
- Intraline Resources Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Intravenous Regional Sympathetic Block
- Italian Rolling Street Battle (Milan, Italy)
- International Rice Stem Borer Nursery
- Indian River State College (Fort Pierce, FL)
- Integrated Resource Solutions Consulting (Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Reflux Study in Children
- International Relations Sub-Committee
- Internet Resources for Special Children
- Irish Red Setter Club (Ireland; dog show club)
- Irish Republican Socialist Committees
- Interdisciplinary Research Scholarly and Creative Activities (University of Minnesota - Crookston)
- Illinois Republican State Central Committee
- incidence rates of squamous cell carcinoma
- Indiana Republican State Central Committee
- Interagency Remote Sensing Coordination Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
109-222) as section 3402(t) of the Internal Revenue Service code.
The bill adopts federal Internal Revenue Service code rules and regulations on compensation that would be exempt from the state profits tax.
It's called a 529 plan, after the relevant section of the Internal Revenue Service code.
The Internal Revenue Service Code prohibits all non-profits, including religious ones, from endorsing or opposing candidates for public office.
org Voter Fund or Voices for Working Families--known as "527s" for their section of the Internal Revenue Service code.
Since the American Camping Association is a tax-exempt corporation under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service code, contributions to ACA are tax deductible.
The participant can borrow the cash value subject to Internal Revenue Service Code Sec.