See also section 448 of the Internal Revenue Code; Notice 2001-76 in Internal Revenue Bulletin 2001-52; and IRS Publication 538, Accounting Periods and Methods.
What does IRB stand for?
IRB stands for Internal Revenue Bulletin (Internal Revenue Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRB
We have 113 other meanings of IRB in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine
- Institutional Review Board
- Institutional Review Branch (various organizations)
- Instrumentation/Relay Board
- Integrated Routing and Bridging
- Intel Research Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
- Intelligence Review Board
- Interactive Ruby Shell (programming)
- Interest Buy-Down
- Internal Ratings Based (banking; risk management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This guidance, Revenue Procedure 2009-45, will be published in Internal Revenue Bulletin 2009-40, dated Oct.
Further information on the NOL carryback procedures will appear in the May 11 Internal Revenue Bulletin.
19 Internal Revenue Bulletin (IRB 2002-33, 356) and available online at www.
These final regulations (TD 9011) are published in the Internal Revenue Bulletin (IRB 2002-33, 356) dated Aug.
It will be published in Internal Revenue Bulletin 2002- 16, dated April 22, 2002.
The appeal right becomes effective on December 7, 1998, when it will 1 appear in Internal Revenue Bulletin 1998-49.
If deadlines are postponed, the IRS publicize the postponement in the relevant area and publish a news release, revenue ruling or other guidance in the Internal Revenue Bulletin.