For project finance loans, banks using the Advanced Internal Ratings Based Approach and having sufficient data to validate could now simply use weightings that apply to corporate borrowing.
What does IRBA stand for?
IRBA stands for Internal Ratings Based Approach
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRBA
We have 5 other meanings of IRBA in our Acronym Attic
- Iron Reducing Bacteria
- Iron Rotating Band
- Irregular Billing
- Irregular Route Motor Carriers Bureau
- Illinois River Basin Hydrogeologic Observatory
- Illinois Road Builders Association
- Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (South Africa)
- Infrastructure for Regional Banking Activity (Japanese company)
- Infrastructure for Regional Banking Activity (Tokyo, Japam)
- Institut de Recherche Biomédicale des Armées (French: Institute for Military Biomedical Research)
- International Reptile Breeders Association
- International Rose Breeders Association
- Isle Royale Boaters Association (Houghton, MI)
- Institut de Recherche et de Biologie Appliquée de Guinée
- International Red Brangus Breeders Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block
- International Rice Bacterial Blight Nursery
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Individual Red Blood Cell
- Infected Red Blood Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key component of its internal ratings based approach is the use of a FACT credit solution developed by Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing (BvDEP), one of the world's leading electronic publishers of business information.
The credit solution will provide Wells Fargo with a complete set of rules, computations, business definitions and underlying data structures to support the bank's computations according to the Advanced Internal Ratings Based Approach of the Basel II Accord.
Reveleus Basel II Solution's comprehensive calculation engine will ease the complexity of adopting the Internal Ratings Based Approach for Credit Risk.
These public proxies serve as a point of departure for performing capital allocation, risk management and credit analysis tasks, such as generating internal probability of default ratings for the Advanced Internal Ratings Based approach of Basel II.
Other capabilities include the design and construction of the management information systems infrastructure required to support the advanced internal ratings based approach and consulting services that define Basel II requirements and refine banks' current strategies.
com/bancware), will help Bank of America achieve compliance with the Internal Ratings Based approach of the Basel II Accord from the Bank of International Settlements.
As Matthias Halbritter, global LOAN IQ product manager for Commerzbank AG noted, "These Additional Information Templates for collateral are now giving us the opportunity to gather and historicize necessary data to comply with the internal ratings based approach of the Basel II Capital Accord.