In fact, in many cases, internal rate of returns are approaching double digits.
What does IRR stand for?
IRR stands for Internal Rate of Return
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRR
We have 115 other meanings of IRR in our Acronym Attic
- Integral Rocket Ramjet (propulsion system)
- Integrated Radio Room
- Integrated Readiness Report (US DoD)
- Integrated Resource Recovery
- Intelligence Radar Reporting
- Interest Rate Risk
- Interface Requirements Review
- Interference Reduction Ratio
- Interim Research Review
- Intermediate Ring Road (India)
- Internal Recall Recorder (Telex Vega)
- International Radio Regulations (various locations)
- Internet Routing Registry
- Interrupt Request Register
- Investigative Records Repository
- Investment Return Ratio (economics)
- Ionising Radiations Regulations
- Ionizing Radiations Regulations
- Iranian Rial (ISO currency code)
- Iron Road Railways, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the special study, members calculated the internal rate of return for the Perry School program by estimating the time periods in which costs and benefits in constant dollars were paid or received by program participants and society.
The provisions that require certain nonregistered investment partnerships to compute and disclose internal rate of return, however, would be effective for annual financial statements issued for fiscal years beginning after December 15, 2003, with early application encouraged.
Purchasing partnerships in the secondary market improves the investor's internal rate of return (IRR).
The rating on the series 2 preference shares addresses the ultimate payment of a 2% internal rate of return (IRR) and the ultimate repayment of principal.
And the internal rate of return on the investment in common systems exceeds 19 percent worldwide.
Sales proceeds from the project are indexed to oil prices, and assuming a NYMEX equivalent oil price of $60 per barrel, the project is expected to generate a before-tax internal rate of return of approximately 40%.
Patriot Capital Funding earned an internal rate of return in excess of 20% on its subordinated debt investment and a blended internal rate of return of over 15% on its entire investment.