I am very excited about the opportunity to lead Warne through the next phase of growth by focusing on enhanced customer service, internal process improvement and innovative rapid product development," Goetz said.
What does IPI stand for?
IPI stands for Internal Process Improvement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPI
We have 235 other meanings of IPI in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Processor Integrator
- Intel Product Integrator
- Intellectual Property Interface
- Intelligence Press, Inc.
- Intelligent Peripheral Interface
- Intended Point of Impact (US Air Force)
- Inter-Path Interference
- Inter-Processor Interrupt
- Intercept Pattern for Identification
- Interior Point Intermodal
- International Parking Institute
- International Payment Instruction
- International Peace Institute (New York, NY)
- International Performance Institute (Florida)
- International Petroleum Institute (est. 1987)
- International Playthings, Inc. (Grand Toys International Limited)
- International Press Institute
- International Prognostic Index (oncology)
- International Property Investors (various locations)
- International Protein Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being a responsible energy developer means continuously working to make internal process improvements and Nexen's Sustainability Report identifies improvement areas, including steps to further strengthen safety performance and manage environmental exceedances.
Patti Hart, the company chief executive officer, said, 'Our third quarter results further demonstrate the positive momentum generated by our new games, platforms and internal process improvements.
The additional charges emanated from more comprehensive documentation of patient encounters, and also from our ability to use the system's reports to make internal process improvements.
To meet these continued challenges, we have had to initiate additional restructuring actions and operating cost reductions, carefully time discretionary spending for certain internal process improvement programmes to match performance improvements and further reduce the size of Delphi's global workforce.
RELATED ARTICLE: Savings Worth Looking For As companies have gained more experience with e-business, it has become clear that internal process improvements can be a source of quick returns.
The focus of a TQM organization on internal process improvements facilitates improved outcomes.
Technical workflow and orchestration of IT applications and customer facing systems were the top two use cases for BPM, reflecting respondents' focus on internal process improvement.