A bank's ability to remain healthy in a depressed economy is a function of how well internal policies and procedures operate.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Internal Policies and Procedures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Pulse Period
- Interactive Personnel Payroll
- Intercultural Psychiatric Program
- Interface Package Process
- Interference Progression Planner
- Intergrafica Print & Pack (various locations)
- Intermediate Punishment Plan (corrections)
- Intermountain Power Project (Delta, UT, USA)
- Internal Papillomatosis of Parrots
- Internal Penile Pump (erectile dysfunction)
- International Pension Plan
- International PhD Program (various universities)
- International Phototelegraph Position (Itu-T)
- International Phytosanitary Portal
- International Police Program
- International Power Project (various companies)
- International Press Publications Inc.
- International Private Pension
- International Property Policy
- International Puzzle Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SAS 70 audit allows us to have our internal policies and procedures evaluated and tested by an external, independent auditor and reveals opportunities for improvements in our operational areas.
MCAP Financial's internal policies and procedures clearly delineate the requirements regarding the completeness of loan documentation, as well as investor-specific requirements.