What does IMSIG stand for?
IMSIG stands for Internal Medicine Student Interest Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMSIG
- Intelligent Multi-Sensor Integration
- International Maple Syrup Institute (Ferrisburgh, VT, USA)
- International Mathematical Sciences Institutes
- International Microcomputer Software, Inc.
- International Mobile Station Identity (now International Mobile Subscriber Identity)
- International Mobile Subscriber Identity
- International Mobile Subscriber Identity Codes
- Incident Management Systems Integration Division (US FEMA)
- Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (Chicago, IL)
- Information Management Special Interest Group
- International Medical Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Industrial Microbiological Services Ltd. (est. 1996)
- Injection Molding Systems Limited
- Intermediate Seal (US NASA)
- International Mathematical and Statistical Library
- International Mathematical Subroutine Library (various locations)
- International Mathematics & Statistics Library
- International Ms. Leather (annual conference)
- Inverted Microstrip Line
- Irish Migration Studies in Latin America (open-access journal; Society for Irish Latin American Studies)