RC59 0-7817-5773-8 Mayo Clinic internal medicine board review, 2004-2005.
What does IMBR stand for?
IMBR stands for Internal Medicine Board Review
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IMBR in our Acronym Attic
- Inoperable Malignant Bowel Obstruction
- Intel Management By Objectives
- Integrated Metropolitan Bus Operators Association (aka Integrated Metro Bus Operators Association; Manila, Philippines)
- International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club
- Installation Management Board of Directors (US Army)
- Information Management Body of Knowledge
- Insert Mistake and Blame Programmer
- Institute of Medical and Biological Problems (International Space Station)
- Internet Marketing Business Plan
- Interaction Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005
- Inter Message Board Rugby League (UK)
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. (Indian Bank; India)
- Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences (University of California, Irvine)
- Institute for Molecular Biological Sciences
- International Marketing Business Services (various locations)
- Internet Marketing Business Success
- Iron Mineral Beneficiation Services (South Africa)
- It Must Be Sweeps (TV ratings period)
- Immune Macro Biotic Technology Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
00MD * Internal Medicine Board Review 3rd Edition Michael Zevitz, Scott H.
Bruce Logue * Professor of Medicine * Chairman, Department of Medicine Emory University School Of Medicine Faculty We gratefully acknowledge and appreciate Emory University faculty and affiliate staff for their continued support and participation of the Annual Internal Medicine Board Review course.