Other terms of the settlement require Weichert to: 1) review internal management controls and oversight of originators, and take steps to implement technology to prevent the processing of loan applications by unlicensed originators; 2) implement a system for fully investigating consumer and regulatory complaints alleging that Weichert employees acted in the capacity of an unlicensed originator; and 3) employ an independent auditing firm to conduct a review of all loan applications taken from Sept.
What does IMC stand for?
IMC stands for Internal Management Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of IMC
We have 614 other meanings of IMC in our Acronym Attic
- Intercontinental Marketing Corporation
- Interface Management Card
- Interim Message Change
- Intermec Mobile Computer
- Intermediate Metal Conduit (engineering)
- Intermediate Metal/Metallic Conduit
- Intermetallic Compound
- Intermountain Mortgage Corporation (Montana)
- Intermud Communications (protocol)
- Internal Mammary Chain (breast cancer)
- Internal Model Control
- International Maar Conference
- International Maintenance Center
- International Management Center (various locations)
- International Management Consultants (various locations)
- International Manufacturing Centre (UK)
- International Master Councilor (International Order of DeMolay)
- International Mathematics Competition
- International Mechanical Code (construction)
- International Media Corporation (Timonium, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a letter delivered to the town last month, Melanson Heath said its auditors did not identify any significant deficiencies in any of the town's internal management control practices.
The campaign was launched in July 2006 to raise awareness about the department's internal management controls program by Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England, who called it "a simple concept that will have very, very powerful results here in the department.
A 10 month audit of the State Compensation Insurance Fund shows an uncontrolled quasi-public corporation with more than $22 billion in assets that operated for years--perhaps decades--with little in the way of practical oversight or internal management controls.
The responsibility and requirement for government surveillance of contracts remains unchanged and shall be based on the effectiveness of the contractor's implementation of internal management controls.
Ernesto De La Hoz is responsible for internal management control, budgeting, cash flow management, negotiations, contract and compliance review, activity reports, financial and regulatory reports, banking and finance.
The responsibility and requirement for government surveillance of contracts remains unchanged and is based on the effectiveness of the contractor's implementation of internal management controls.
The Prudential's management is making considerable efforts to effectively deal with the adverse effects of these settlement costs, and is improving internal management controls associated with the Prudential Securities Group and throughout The Prudential enterprise.