Noncatheter-related internal jugular vein thrombosis in a patient with severe haemophilia A.
What does IJVT stand for?
IJVT stands for Internal Jugular Vein Thrombosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Journal of Visual Languages and Computing
- Integer Java Virtual Machine (computer application)
- International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration
- International Journal of Vehicle Performance
- Indiana Jury Verdict Reporter (Louisville, KY)
- International Journal of Virtual Reality
- International Journal of Vehicle Safety (Inderscience Publishers)
- International Journal on Violence and School
- Internet Journal of Vibrational Spectroscopy
- International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing (Inderscience Publishers)
- International Journal of Virtual Technology and Multimedia
- Internal Jugular Vein Valve Incompetence
- India-Japan Workshop on ZnO Materials and Devices
- Initiative for Jewish Women (Houston, TX)
- International Journal of Wilderness (WILD Foundation)
- International Jupiter Watch (astronomy)
- Investigative Journalism Workshop
- It Just Works
- International Journal of Web Based Communities
- Interoperability Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
4,5] Another case of internal jugular vein thrombosis due to RCC was also reported.
Internal jugular vein thrombosis in association with the factor V Leiden mutation.
To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of Lemierre's syndrome in which internal jugular vein thrombosis occurred bilaterally.
[6,7] A delay in diagnosis can lead to complications such as septicemia, retropharyngeal abscess, tracheal or esophageal rupture, or internal jugular vein thrombosis.