Additionally, the lens has an internal focusing system for faster auto focusing.
What does IF stand for?
IF stands for Internal Focusing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IF
We have 26 other meanings of IF in our Acronym Attic
- Interferential Stimulation
- Intermediate Filament (cytoskeletal component)
- Intermediate Filament (genetics)
- Intermediate Fix
- Intermediate Forward
- Intermediate Frequency (radio/communications systems)
- Intermittent Fasting (dieting)
- Internal Fixation
- Internal Flush
- Internally Flawless (2nd highest quality of diamond)
- International Falls (city on the Minnesota/Canada border)
- International Federation (sports)
- International Fleet (Ender's Game novel)
- International Fleet (game and book)
- Internationally Flawless (diamonds)
- Interrupt Flag
- Interstitial Fluid
- Intrinsic Factor
- Intrinsic Free (steel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tai chi combines the body, the mind and the spirit, helping to bring about an internal focusing, leading to a number of healthful results, including relief from stress.
Internal focus models are generally tougher and more stable, which is why waterproof models are usually designed with internal focusing systems.
of diaphragm blades: 9 blades (rounded) Focusing: Internal Focusing (IF) type Aperture scale: f/2.
This was achieved through internal focusing which also enhances focusing speed, durability and handling.
The optical design includes two major features: Extra Low Dispersion Optical Glass and Internal Focusing Optical Design.
The lenses are also perfectly balanced, with Internal Focusing (IF) for ultra-fast autofocus performance, compact design, lightweight construction, critical balance and closer focusing ability.