Before joining Burpee, Romas held the Internal Controls Manager position at George J.
What does ICM stand for?
ICM stands for Internal Controls Manager (Oracle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICM
We have 479 other meanings of ICM in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Content Management (software)
- Interconnect Modeling Information
- Intercultural Communication and Management (Copenhagen Business School; Denmark)
- Interface Communication Module (Alcatel)
- Interface Configuration Management
- Interface Coordination Memo
- Intergovernmental Committee for Migration (IOM)
- Interim Control Module
- Internal Clutter Motion
- International Capital Management (Canada)
- International Capital Markets
- International Compliance Management
- International Confederation of Midwives (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- International Conference on Microelectronics
- International Congress of Mathematicians
- International Connections Manager (NSFNet)
- International Construction Management Co Pte Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- International Consumer Markets (Sprint)
- International Control Mission (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protiviti, a Certified Partner in the Oracle Partner Network, is assisting companies with compliance and controls effectiveness through implementing Oracle applications and technologies including Oracle Internal Controls Manager, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Database Vault.
com ORACLE Oracle[R] Internal Controls Manager helps companies reduce the cost and complexity of ongoing compliance by automating internal control documentation, testing, and monitoring.
the leading provider of application and information lifecycle management solutions, announced today that Oracle has authorized Applimation to resell Oracle(R) Internal Controls Manager (ICM).
Dedicated Protection of Existing Customer Investments Under its "Applications Unlimited" program, Oracle will continue to support and provide enhancements to its existing control and risk management solutions, Oracle Internal Controls Manager, PeopleSoft Enterprise Internal Controls Enforcer and Stellent Sarbanes-Oxley Solution.
Logical Apps(R), the leading provider of business controls automation solutions for ERP applications, today announced it has been authorized to resell Oracle(R) Internal Controls Manager (ICM).
The packaged offering of Oracle Internal Controls Manager with COBIT, the IT governance public domain framework and the most widely adopted standard for IT controls and auditability under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, extends Oracle's compliance offerings by delivering a comprehensive compliance management control set-up and IT administration framework.
Protiviti, a Certified Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork, is assisting companies with compliance and controls effectiveness through implementing Oracle applications and technologies including Oracle Internal Controls Manager, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Database Vault.