By 2014, the total cost of ownership of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) with a battery of 10 KWh will be below that of an internal combustion engine vehicle and, by 2017, the total cost of ownership of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles with a battery of 15 KWh will be lower than an internal combustion engine vehicle.
What does ICEV stand for?
ICEV stands for Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICEV
We have 2 other meanings of ICEV in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Corporation Employees Union (India)
- International Conference on the Exploration and Utilization of the Moon
- Ismaili Council for the European Union
- International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing
- Interagency Committee on Energy and Utilities Management (Maryland)
- International Conference on Exploration and Utilisation of the Moon (Lunar Explorers Society; Europe)
- Intercultural Communication and European Studies (academics)
- Intracaval Endovascular Ultrasonography
- Index of Captured Ecosystem Value (ecological economics)
- Institut Català d´Estudis de la Violencia (Catalan: Catalan Institute for the Study of Violence; Barcelona, Spain)
- International Center for Entrepreneurship and Ventures Development
- International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment
- Istituto di Studi Sulle Civiltà dell'Egeo e del Vicino Oriente (Italian:Institute for Aegean and Near Eastern Studies)
- International Career Employment Weekly (job listing periodical; International Jobs Center)
- International Committee Electric Wheelchair Hockey (Aylesbury, United Kingdom)
- Ice Window Manager
- Institute of Contemporary & Emerging Worship Studies
- Integrated Common Electronics Warfare System
- Integrated Crisis Early Warning System (US DARPA)
- Ice Exercise (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mazda says that it is working to maximize the efficiency of internal combustion engine vehicles with its groundbreaking "Skyactive Technology.
The challenge was open to electric, hybrid and low emission internal combustion engine vehicles - attracting entries from BMW, Mitsubishi and SMART.
APD noted that Toyota, Honda and Nissan plan to assign, collectively, up to 65 fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) to the project, with BMW planning to assign up to 15 hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine vehicles.
Electric powered collection trucks offer several advantages over conventional internal combustion engine vehicles in that not only are they obviously more environmentally friendly, but also produce real cost savings in terms of reduced running and service costs and longer life spans per vehicle.
Technical Analysis includes technological trends and benefits of BEVs over Internal Combustion Engine vehicles Companies Mentioned: Nissan Motors Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Tesla Motors Renault For more information visit http://www.
OLEA microcontrollers will embed ARM technology and deliver leading powertrain control solutions for advanced internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEV), hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and electric vehicles (EV).
The MOF believes the subsidy, implemented since January 19, has helped to boost new car sales on the island; but the ministry plans to refocus subsidies on hybrids or LPG vehicles for the next five year, while ending the same for internal combustion engine vehicles.