SUB spokeswoman Meredith Clark said the utility would be open to talking to the city about the idea, but she noted such a change wouldn't be quick or easy to make because it involves adjustments to SUB's internal billing systems.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for Internal Billing System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Building Systems
- INTELSAT Business Services
- Interactive Business Solutions
- Intercollegiate Broadcasting System (college radio stations)
- Interdisciplinary Biomedical Sciences (various schools)
- Interference Beam Subtraction
- Interference Blanker System
- Interfund Billing System
- Interim Billing System
- Interlibrary Borrowing Service
- International Bankcards System
- International Benchmarking Study (Department of Trade and Industry; UK)
- International Benchrest Shooters
- International Bible Society
- International Biometric Society
- International Broadcasting Services, Ltd. (publishing company; Penns Park, PA)
- International Buda Stage (Budapest, Hungary)
- International Builders' Show
- International Business Schools
- International Business Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subcontractors now have the ability to export invoice data to Textura CPM from their internal billing systems.
allowing customers to preserve capital investment in their internal billing systems.
Complete automated audits, followed by reconciliation of invoice details to internal billing systems
The company used Oracle Fusion Middleware to integrate its new laboratory information system and its internal billing system, as well as link the system to physician and hospital electronic medical record and order entry systems.
This is important because many KORE customers need to route airtime use costs through their own internal billing systems, and having online access to a record of every wireless transaction over the course of a month greatly eases this process.
We looked to virtualization as a server consolidation strategy in 2005, and since then we've reduced our physical server environment from 15 to three, with 25 virtual machines running everything from internal billing systems to our customer email and Web-hosting services," said Jim Jones, network administrator for WTC Communications, a small telecommunications company in Kansas.
As EurekaGGN has grown through acquisitions, their billing environment has become increasingly complex, comprised today by an internal billing system and outsourced billing arrangement that operate independently.