RELATED ARTICLE: Intermodal Freight Technology Working Group The Intermodal Freight Technology Working Group (IFTWG) is a public-private partnership focused on identifying and evaluating technology-based tools to improve the efficiency, safety, and security of intermodal freight movement.
What does IFTWG stand for?
IFTWG stands for Intermodal Freight Technology Working Group (United States Department of Transportation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- In-Flight Target Update
- In-Flight Trajectory Update
- Instrument Flying Training Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Intelligence Formal Training Unit
- Intensive Flying Trials Unit
- Iraqi Federation of Workers' Trade Unions
- International Federation of Television Archives
- Install From The Web
- Intelligence for the Warfighter
- International Film and Television Workshops (Maine)
- Industrial Free Trade Zone
- I Fouled Up (polite form)
- Implementation Follow Up (World Bank)
- Imprimé Fiscal Unique (France: Combined Fiscal Summary)
- Inclusion Forming Unit (infectious microorganism measurement)
- Indications for Use
- Industrialiseringsfonden for Udviklingslandene (Danish: Industrialisation Fund for Development Countries; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Infectious Units
- Information For Use
- Institut für Unternehmensführung (German: Institute for Corporate Governance)