5 million to build, inspect and test a rail access bridge to link five Class Is and the authority's Terminal Railway to a planned Garrows Bend Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF), which is part of the Choctaw Point intermodal program.
What does ICTF stand for?
ICTF stands for Intermodal Container Transfer Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICTF
We have 17 other meanings of ICTF in our Acronym Attic
- Informatics Curricula and Teaching Methods (book)
- Integrated Counselling, Training and Employment Method (project; various locations)
- International Conference on Teacher Education in the Muslim World (est. 2008)
- Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Environmental Protection (Brno University of Technology; Czech Republic)
- Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems (conference)
- Information and Communication Technology in Electrical Sciences
- International Consultants to Export Trade (Canada)
- Information and Communication Technology in Education Victoria
- Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (US and UK)
- Icicle Creek Theatre Festival (Seattle, WA)
- International Capture the Flag (information security competition; University of California, Santa Barbara)
- International Cocoa Trades Federation
- International Conference on Thin Films
- Internet Content Task Force (child Internet safety)
- Iraqi Counter Terrorist Forces
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development (UN Development Programme)
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Far East
- Illinois Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Information and Communications Technology Group (SAIC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with that project, the intermodal terminal in Worcester was expanded, creating a world-class intermodal container transfer facility with excellent proximity to New England's highways, distribution centers and the consumption market, and solidifying CSX's strength in the region.
5 million project at the Mason Intermodal Container Transfer Facility.
are hoping for a $58 million federal grant to help them fund construction of an intermodal container transfer facility that could deal with containers from Asia May 24, 2011 CSX, Norfolk Southern Class I's see intermodal opportunity in long-haul truckloads.
Union Pacific Railroad today announced a plan to modernize its Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) in Los Angeles that will transform the 20-year old facility into the most environmentally modern and most efficient rail port in North America.
Union Pacific's Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF), located just four miles from the Port, will load and unload nearly all L.
In a move consistent with the Port of Los Angeles Rail Policy and Mayor Jim Hahn's "no net increase" policy, the Board of Harbor Commissioners today gave the green light for Port staff to begin discussions on terms for new near dock intermodal container transfer facility (ICTF) with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (BNSF).
BNSF Railway Company announced today that it was selected by the Port of Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners to begin discussions on a new intermodal container transfer facility about five miles north of the Port.