Prolonged intermittent renal replacement therapy (PIRRT) is a more recently defined acute modality that is also known as extended (daily) dialysis or sustained low-efficiency (daily) dialysis/diafiltration (9-16).
What does IRRT stand for?
IRRT stands for Intermittent Renal Replacement Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRRT
We have 1 other meaning of IRRT in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Personnel
- Internal Rotation Resistance Strength Test
- International Rainfed Rice Shallow Water Observational Nursery (now IRLON)
- International Rainfed Rice Shallow Water Observational Nursery - Early (now IRLON)
- International Rainfed Rice Shallow Water Observational Nursery - Medium (now IRLON)
- International Rainfed Rice Shallow Water Yield Nursery - Early (now IRLYN-E)
- International Rainfed Rice Shallow Water Yield Nursery - Medium (now IRLYN-M)
- Independent Readiness Review Team
- Industrial Relations Research Trust (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intel Rapid Recovery Technology
- International Regulatory Review Team
- International Relations Round Table (est. 1949; American Library Association)
- Immigrant and Refugee Rights Training Institute (National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights)
- International Radiation Research and Training Institute
- International Reading Recovery Trainers Organization
- Infrared Resolution Target System (transportable, infrared energy source used for flight-testing airborne infrared imaging systems; Eglin AFB FL, USA)
- Industrial Relations Research Unit
- Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (UK)
- International Rainy River Water Pollution Board (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- I'll Return Shortly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-term intermittent renal replacement therapy at an intensive care unit.
Continuous versus intermittent renal replacement therapy for critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a meta-analysis.