The Wisconsin-based company also provides ABJ(TM) compact treatment plants and the Intermittent Cycle Extended Aeration System, ICEAS(R), which is widely used to optimize the efficiency and automation of wastewater treatment and industrial plant systems.
What does ICEAS stand for?
ICEAS stands for Intermittent Cycle Extended Aeration System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICEAS in our Acronym Attic
- International Court of Environmental Arbitration and Conciliation
- International Congress on Exacerbations of Airway Disease
- International Collaboration to Extend and Advance Grid Education
- International Conference on East Asian Linguistics
- International Chemistry Experiment in the Arctic Lower Troposphere
- International Centre of Excellence in Asia Pacific Studies (Australia)
- Catalan Institute of Advanced Studies on Chemistry and Energy
- International Centre for Equatorial Atmospheric Research (Indonesia)
- International Centre for East African Running Science
- Illinois Coalition for Educating at Risk Youth
- International Computer Evidence Analysis Training
- International Conference on Erosive and Abrasive Wear
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau
- International Center for Ethics in Business (University of Kansas)
- International Conference on EcoBalance (annual conference; green living)
- International Congress of Ethnobotany (conference)
- International Consortium for Electronic Business
- International Council on English Braille
- International Center for Economic and Business Education (est. 1992; Moscow, Russia)
- International Conference on E-Business Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modified SBR process that is central to the new technology is an Intermittent Cycle Extended Aeration System (ICEAS) that has two compartments - a pre-react zone and a main-react zone - for treating the wastewater.