He is currently an Intermediate-Level Education (ILE) student at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
What does ILE stand for?
ILE stands for Intermediate-Level Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILE
We have 57 other meanings of ILE in our Acronym Attic
- Installations, Logistics and Environment
- Institute for Labor and Employment
- Institute of Legal Education
- Institution of Lighting Engineers (UK)
- Integrated Language Environment
- Integrated Learning Environment
- Integrated Learning Experience (various schools)
- Intelligent Life Elsewhere
- Interactive Learning Environment (online co-learning spaces)
- Intermediate Language Editor
- Internet Link Exchange
- Isoleucine (amino acid)
- Issues in Language Education (various organizations)
- ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) Legal Entity
- Skylark Field (formerly Killeen Municipal Airport)
- Improving Local Employment Activities
- Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
- Individual Learning and Education Agreement
- Information Literacy and Equitable Access
- Inner London Education Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was expensive to bring in experts, so we thought about using local girls and young women who had completed their schooling or intermediate-level education and desperately needed money, for surveying, documentation and other work," he told Gulf News.
The Army Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, now has a pilot program that allows warrant officers to attend intermediate-level education (ILE), which has historically been offered only to commissioned field-grade officers.
The outcomes of their intermediate-level education were ascertained from the school offices.
At the time this article was written, Major Kreie was an Intermediate-Level Education student at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The 2010 JAOAC will be held in January 2010, and is a prerequisite for most Judge Advocate captains to be promoted to major, and, ultimately, to be eligible to enroll in Intermediate-Level Education (ILE).
Student Population The primary difference between ILE and the legacy CGSOC is that the Army is committed to providing the best possible intermediate-level education to all majors.
At the time this article was written, Major Grygar was an Intermediate-Level Education student at Fort Lee, Virginia.