Based on customer needs, the companies organically link the processes from the development of food resources, the supply of raw materials, production and processing and intermediate distribution through to retailing, advance and develop the global Strategic Integrated System (SIS) strategy, which promotes efficient production, distribution and marketing, and improve the management functions for food safety and security.
What does IDF stand for?
IDF stands for Intermediate Distribution(al) Facility (networking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDF
We have 154 other meanings of IDF in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Demand Forecast (Sprint)
- Integrated Development Framework (various organizations)
- Intel Developer Forum
- Intelligent Document Factory
- Intensity Duration Frequency (hydrology)
- Interamerica Data Florida, LLC (Doral, FL)
- Interceptor Day Fighter
- Interface Device
- Intermediate Data File
- Intermediate Distribution Frame
- International Dairy Federation
- International Development Fund
- International Diabetes Federation
- International Disaggregate Forecast (Sprint)
- International DOI (Digital Object Identifier) Foundation
- International Downhill Federation (sports)
- Internet Dental Forum
- Invalid Data Flag (Nortel)
- Inverse Document Frequency (datamining)
- Irish Defence Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Intermediate Distribution Rack (IDF) Series from Middle Atlantic Products of Fairfield, New Jersey, is designed for integrators who need to house components where cable-run distances can become problematic.
The fiber panel can handle up to 70 computer connections and an Ethernet backbone runs from each cabinet to the main school server, while various CAT 6 cables connect to main and intermediate distribution frames for server connections and electrical power.
TE Connectivity's RAPID fiber panel, with its RapidReel internal fiber cable spool, conserves physical space by effectively combining the intermediate distribution panel with an intra-facility cable (IFC).
The Intermediate Distribution Rack (IDF) Series from Middle Atlantic Products of Fairfield, New Jersey, is designed to help integrators house components where cable run distances can become problematic.
With this in mind, HGA specified Category 6 cable to carry television signals from the intermediate distribution frame (IDF) closets to patient rooms.
Understanding the meaning of intermediate distribution frame (IDF) room-ready enabled us to provide for utility services at the right time at Time Inc.
The Harbor Investor Class shares will be available through direct purchase like the existing Harbor funds and also will be available through many intermediate distribution channels where the current class of Harbor Fund shares is not available.