The laws regulating health maintenance organizations (HMOs) also provide for the regulation of fiscal intermediary services organizations (FISOs) by the Office of Insurance Regulation.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for Intermediary Services Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Instead Of
- Institutional Support Office
- Instructional Services Office (various schools)
- Insurance Service Organization
- Insurance Services Office, Inc. (CMSP and PLSP statistics are reported to this rate making organization)
- Insurance Support Organization
- Integration Staff Officer
- Intelligence and Security Office(r)
- Intensive Supervision Officer
- Intermarket Sweep Order (finance)
- Internal Sales Order
- Internal Service Order
- International Organization for Standardization
- International Satellite Organization
- International Scholar Office (University of California, San Diego)
- International Science Olympiad
- International Socialist Organization
- International Society of Organbuilders
- International Standards Organization (common, but incorrect)
- International Student Office (various universities)