Harris continued, "In addition, Advertising Age reported that a survey completed by Intermedia Advertising Group recently ranked the new LendingTree advertisement, entitled 'Game Day', No.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Intermedia Advertising Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Access Gateway (Telecommunications)
- Intel Architecture Group
- Intelligent Application Gateway (Microsoft)
- Inter-Industry Advisory Group
- Interactive Application Generator
- Interagency Advisory Group
- Interagency Agreement
- Interagency Group
- InterAmerican Acquisition Group
- Interleaver Address Generator
- International Assistance Group
- International Association of Geodesy
- International Association of Geomorphologists
- International Association of Gerontology
- International Association of Gravity
- International ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- International Audio Group
- International Auditing Guidelines
- Internationale Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Berufsverbände Christlischer Arbeitnehmerinnen in der Hauswirtschaft (German: International Confederation of Professional Associations of Domestic Workers)
- Inventor's Awareness Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the first three weeks of January, the spot had the highest brand recall score of any commercial on TV, according to the Intermedia Advertising Group, which measures advertising effectiveness by monitoring the TV-viewing population's ability to recall an ad and its brand within 24 hours after the ad has aired.
The study, conducted by the Intermedia Advertising Group, ranked ads based on message recall, brand recall and "likeability.
Intermedia Advertising Group Hires MWW For Strategic Media Relations 2.
3, 2003 Results Measured According to Increase in Awareness and Purchase Intent Intermedia Advertising Group (IAG), which monitors the effectiveness of television ads on a daily basis, today announced that movie ads were the number one category for advertisers in the 2003 Super Bowl in terms of increase in awareness and intent to purchase, with Sony Pictures/Revolution Studios "Anger Management" claiming first place in the category.
com/ ) one of the nation's top 20 public relations firms, announced today that its New York office has been hired by the Intermedia Advertising Group (IAG).
29, 2003 Pepsi's Osbournes and Fed Ex's Castaway are Top Performers Across the Board; Budweiser Beer Ads Prove Highly Likeable Results Divided by Audience Recall and Likeability of the Ads Intermedia Advertising Group (IAG), which monitors the effectiveness of television ads on a daily basis, today announced its findings on the Top Commercials debuting during Super Bowl 2003.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2002 Media Giants Join the Ranks of Top Marketers using IAG's Syndicated TV Ad Ratings Data Intermedia Advertising Group (IAG), which monitors the performance of every ad in primetime on the six major broadcast networks, announced today that it has signed three of the world's largest media agencies to its growing list of marquis clients: Initiative Media, Mindshare and OMD.