CEVA's TD-SCDMA software libraries support the latest TD-SCDMA technology compliant with the 3GPP Rel-9 worst case conditions and are user-configurable based on customer needs, including interleaver, rate matching, modulation type (8PSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM), HARQ, and more.
What does ITL stand for?
ITL stands for Interleaver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITL
We have 152 other meanings of ITL in our Acronym Attic
- Install Time Licensing
- Institute of Technology Law (National Chiao Tung University; Taiwan)
- Instructor-Led Training
- Instrument Transformers Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Integrated Test Lines
- Integrated Testing Lab
- Integrated Transfer Launch (Cape Canaveral)
- Integration Test and Launch
- Intent To Launch
- Interdivisional Technical Liaison (IBM conference)
- International Telecommunications Limited
- International Trade Law
- International Trade Logistics
- Into the Lifestyle
- IntraSearch Template Language (proprietary markup language; whatUseek, Corp)
- Investment Trust Law (Japan)
- Irvine Technologies Ltd. (financial computing; UK)
- Istituto per la Tecnolgia del Legno (Wood Technology Institute)
- Istituto Sui Trasporti e la Logistica (Italian)
- Italian Lira (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For maximum versatility, a wide range of options, such as variety conveyor, stacker and interleaver, can be retro fitted at any time.
This code is included, for instance, in the DVB-RCS standard, with interleaver depth 12.
Details of interleaver parameters for different sizes have been specified in .
Optional Devices - Product interleaver type MR, to be adapted on the SIEREM stacker, allowing to turn one product out of two by 180[degrees], in order to get an alternate position of the products into the bag.
ITF Optical Technologies has developed its MZI-100 Mach-Zehnder InterLeaver to interleave two sets of up to 20 wavelengths with spacings as narrow as 200 GHz to achieve up to 100-Ghz channel separation.
This uncoated, multi-purpose, machine finish paper is ideal for a variety of waxing, laminating and converting processes and suitable for use in a host of end-use applications ranging from deli wraps and pouches to liners and interleavers.
As part of the agreement, Oclaro also sold its interleaver product line to Photop Koncent, Inc.