International Rectifier, IR(r) (NYSE:IRF), a world leader in power management technology, today introduced the IR3093, a three-phase interleaved pulse width modulation (PWM) control IC that supports several microprocessor families: AMD Athlon(tm), AMD Opteron(tm), AMD Athlon64(tm) and Intel(r) VR10.
What does IPWM stand for?
IPWM stands for Interleaved Pulse Width Modulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPWM
We have 1 other meaning of IPWM in our Acronym Attic
- International Politics Working Group (European Students' Forum)
- Internet Policy Working Group (FCC)
- International Prayer Warriors General Center (website)
- In Performance at the White House (PBS show)
- International Pleasure Walking Horse Registry (Bartlett, OH)
- Ikatan Pengusaha Wanita Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Association of Women Entrepreneurs)
- InstallShield Professional for Windows Installer
- Increasing Premium Whole Life (insurance)
- Isolated Perfused Working Lung (pulmonary medicine)
- Input Pulse Width Measurement
- International Private Wealth Management (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Illinois Public Works Mutual Aid Network
- Interface Plane Wave Orbitals
- Integrated Plan for the Wastewater Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Parliamentarians for West Papua (political group)
- Interim Provincial Water Quality Objective (Canada)
- Indirect Potable Water Reuse
- Institute of Party Wall Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Pure Water System
- International Parasitic Weed Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Rectifier, IR(r) (NYSE:IRF), a world leader in power management technology, today introduced the IR3092, an 80A, two-phase interleaved pulse width modulation (PWM) control IC to support the AMD Athlon(tm), AMD Athlon64(tm), AMD Opteron(tm), and Intel(r) VR10.