4] and the antiferromagnetic CoO moments ar e aligned at 90[degrees] relative to each other due to the interlayer exchange coupling.
What does IEC stand for?
IEC stands for Interlayer Exchange Coupling
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEC
We have 365 other meanings of IEC in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Estudos da Criança (Portuguese: Institute of Child Studies)
- Integrated Electronic Control
- Integrated Engine Control
- Integrated Exploitation Capability
- Integration and Evaluation Center
- Intelligence Evaluation Committee
- Interactive Evolutionary Computation
- Interamerican Ethanol Commission
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood (Kentucky)
- Interexchange Carrier
- International Economic Cooperation (China)
- International Editorial Council
- International Education Centre (various locations)
- International Education Conference
- International Education Consultancy (various locations)
- International Education Corporation (training; Irvine, CA)
- International Egg Commission
- International Electromechanical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Electrotechnical Committee (Geneve, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The interlayer exchange coupling that causes the magnetization of the two ferromagnetic layers to be parallel or antiparallel to each other, depending on the thickness of the spacer, is now well understood when the spacer is a diamagnetic or paramagnetic metal.