It is applied to non-salient pole induction motors, surface-mounted permanent magnet synchronous motors, interior permanent magnet synchronous motors, and a second-order passive filter.
What does IPMSM stand for?
IPMSM stands for Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Power Modulator Symposium
- Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (device linking)
- Interpersonal Messaging System
- Interpersonal Messaging System (ITU-T)
- Inventory Program Management Service
- Iowa Podiatric Medical Society
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Students' Association
- Institute of Personnel Management South Africa
- Integrated Pest Management Strategy Area
- Identity Protection and Management Senior Coordinating Group (US DoD)
- Institute for the Preservation of Medical Traditions (Washington, DC)
- Integrated Project Management Team
- International Peace Monitoring Team
- International Pheromone McPhail Trap
- International Postgraduate Medical Training
- Interventional Pain Management Techniques
- Intraductal Papillary and Mucinous Tumor (pancreatic tumor)
- Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty
- Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Intellectual Property Management Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extended Kalman filter with model of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor (IPMSM) is described in this paper (Julier & Uhlman 2004).
The air conditioning platform features a proprietary algorithm for interior permanent magnet synchronous motors (IPMSM) in the compressor as well as the fan, and includes power factor correction (PFC).