The C4 CMTS supports a broad set of IPv6 features including options for the IPv6 Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), Prefix Delegation and Prefix Stability, and many others all of which operate at scale.
What does IGP stand for?
IGP stands for Interior Gateway Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IGP
We have 129 other meanings of IGP in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Geofísico del Perú
- Instituto Geográfico Português
- Insured Guest Passenger (insurance)
- Integrated Graduate Program
- Integrated Graphics Processor
- Integrated Information Technology Governance Process
- Intelligent Gateway Processor
- Intelligent Graphics Processor
- Intercede Group PLC (various locations)
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program (various schools)
- Internal Gateway Protocol
- Ionospheric Grid Points (WAAS, GPS)
- Ireland Genealogy Project
- Índice Geral de Preços Disponibilidade Interna (Portugese: General Price Index - Domestic Availability; Brazil)
- Idaho Gold Prospectors Association (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Grain Producers Association
- International Generic Pharmaceutical Alliance
- International Go-Ped Association
- International Green Productivity Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The C4 CMTS supports a broad set of IPv6 features including options for the IPv6 Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), Prefix Delegation and Prefix Stability, and many others - all of which operate at scale.
Our customers--ships, submarines, mobile commands--would connect and disconnect at will, with an interior gateway protocol such as OSPF assuming that everyone is just one big happy family," recalls Stanford Wong, also a PRNOC.
The BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) module, the predominant interdomain routing protocol used between backbone IP networks, particularly the Internet, builds on the interior gateway protocol OSPF introduced in the first OPTIRoute release.
IS-IS is an Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) designed to distribute routing information throughout a single Autonomous System (AS).