Both Continuing Education Units are accredited by the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI), and the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) for one hour of continuing education credit each.
What does IDCEC stand for?
IDCEC stands for Interior Design Continuing Education Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Invasive Duct Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- International District/Chinatown Community Center (Seattle, WA)
- Information and Documentation of the Council of Europe
- Inter Diocesan Christian Community Services
- International Dawn Chorus Day (UK)
- International Dial Carrier Direct
- Institute of Distance and Continuing Education (University of Guyana; Georgetown, Guyana)
- International Development of Computer Education
- International Development, Community, and Environment (Clark University; Worcester, MA)
- Intrasite Data Communications Equipment
- Interdepartmental Committee on Employment Equity (Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat)
- Investor Day Central and Eastern Europe
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Integrated Dry Nox/So2 Emissions Control System
- I Don't Care Face (social media)
- IAI (Initiative for Association of Southeast Asian Nations Integration) Development Cooperation Forum
- Inter Denominational Christian Fellowship (India)
- Inter-Departmental Committee on Forestry (Consultative Group for Indonesia)
- International Detection Canine Foundation (security certification group)
- Isle of Dogs Community Foundation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because ASID is a member of the Interior Design Continuing Education Council, these courses were approved by all IDCEC member organizations and will be registered with the National Council for Interior Design Qualification.
com recently partnered with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) and already holds affiliations with both the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) and the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), all member organizations of the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC).