The decision, which was the result of the FCS (BCT) program review initiated in May 2006, requires the Army to prepare for an interim program review in late 2008.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Interim Program Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights Working Group (IETF)
- Intelligence Production Requirement
- Intended Place of Residence
- Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Inter Partes Review (patents)
- Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Interim Problem Report (US NASA)
- Interim Progress Review
- Intermediate Priority Range
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Paranormal Research
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)
- Inward Processing Relief (From Import Duty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our second Interim Program Review concluded the first year of contract effort.
The timing of the "go/no go" decision was tied contractually to the second FCS interim program review (IPR), which was completed recently at the FCS facility in Anaheim and briefed last week to top government officials in Washington.