From the STS-114 flight of Discovery in 2005 to STS-131 in April, Interim Problem Reports, which refer to flight hardware issues, have been reduced by 90.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Interim Problem Report (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Process Review
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights Working Group (IETF)
- Intelligence Production Requirement
- Intended Place of Residence
- Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Inter Partes Review (patents)
- Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Interim Program Review
- Interim Progress Review
- Intermediate Priority Range
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Paranormal Research
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)