It offers board and executive search services, interim management services and leadership consultancy services, such as executive assessment and development, talent management, and executive coaching services.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for Interim Management Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Mapping Service (various organizations)
- Interactive Marketing Solutions
- Interactive Media Systems (Vienna University of Technology; Austria)
- Interactive Meeting Solutions
- Interactive Multimedia Server
- Interactive Multimedia Services
- Interactive Multimedia Solutions
- Interagency Management System
- Interception Management System
- Interference Mitigation Schedule
- Interim Management Solutions (various locations)
- Interim Management Statement
- Interleaved Memory System
- Intermediate Maintenance Service
- Intermediate Maintenance Standards
- Intermediate Matching Section
- International Magicians Society
- International Magnetospheric Study
- International Management Services, Incorporated
- International Management Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a firm that conducts executive search, contingent and retained services, interim management services and staff augmentation in several industries, specializing in accounting/finance and health care.
The primary mission of the Tomcat Management Group of Wichita, Kansas is to provide senior level interim management services to the Aerospace Manufacturing and MRO market segments with a focus on underperforming assets.
A leading provider of consultancy and interim management services to new and growing businesses, Ithaka is expected to be a major player in the region's growing life science economy.
A leading provider of consultancy and interim management services to new and growing businesses, the company will be a major player in the area's growing life science economy.
Revere also offers interim management services ranging from turnaround management to survey preparation.
They have been hired to provide interim management services to the company in our turnaround phase, to guide us through the process of restructuring and to execute a rapid turnaround," said Joseph Bizzarro, director and chief financial officer.
Managed care market changes have put pressure on all healthcare organizations to streamline operations and minimize administrative costs, thereby creating a considerable demand for outsourcing and interim management services.