President Traore is hoping to form an interim government of national unity in order to restore stability and security to Mali.
What does IGNU stand for?
IGNU stands for Interim Government of National Unity (Liberia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Integrated Genetic and Natural Resource Management
- Ignition Request
- Igneous, Undifferentiated (lithological term)
- Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (New Zealand)
- Integrated Global Network Services (Malaysia)
- International Global Navigation Satellite Systems Society (Milton, Queensland, Australia)
- Interlinear Greek New Testament
- Instituto Geografico Nacional Tommy Guardia (Spanish: Tommy Guardia National Geographic Institute; Panama)
- International Greek New Testament Project
- I've Got Nothing to Say
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Ministry of Rural Development)
- In Good Order (verifying documents)
- Industrial Gas Oil
- INMARSAT Geostationary Overlay (Telcordia)
- Inside Gamer Online (video game website)
- Inspector General's Office
- Inter-Governmental Organization
- International Gatka Organisation
- International Governmental Organization
- Iowa Geocachers Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The interim government of national unity, which has a bumper 48 ministers and their deputies, has a clear mandate that may not be so simple to implement before it calls elections sometime early next year.
Guinea's opposition has set tough terms for progress, which include the resignation of the junta, the arrest of those responsible for the violence and moves to appoint a new interim government of national unity.