In addition this interim financial report does not comply with IAS34 Interim Financial Reporting, which is not currently required to be applied under the ISDX rules.
What does IFR stand for?
IFR stands for Interim Financial Reporting (accounting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFR
We have 110 other meanings of IFR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Food Research (UK)
- Instrument Flight Rule
- Instrument Flight Rules (aviation)
- Instrumented Flux Return
- Insurance and Financial Review (State Farm)
- Integral Fast Reactor (nuclear reactor)
- Integrated Functional Representation
- Interface Repository (CORBA)
- Interference-Fading Resistance
- Interim Final Rule (FDA)
- Interior Furniture Resources (Harrisburg, PA)
- Interleaved Frame Recording (Video)
- Internal Floating Roof (storage tanks)
- International Fantasy Regulation (Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest)
- International Federation of Robotics
- International Fellowship of Reconciliation (est. 1919)
- International Finals Rodeo
- International Financial Review
- International Financing Review (Thomson Financial Limited, London, UK)
- International Fleet Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Half-year report in accordance with the international financial reporting accounting standard for interim financial reporting, adopted under the procedure referred to Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No.
Companies may have to consider the deduction's effect on their effective tax rate in determining the estimated annual rate used for interim financial reporting.
8% * Profit before tax 1,627 million SEK * Cash flow from operations +4,520 million SEK Accounting policies This interim report was prepared in accordance with IFRS, applying IAS 34, Interim Financial Reporting.
By order of the Board 9 November 2012 Directors' Responsibility Statement RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT The Directors confirm to the best of their knowledge that: a) the condensed set of financial statements contained within the Interim Financial Report has been prepared in accordance with the International Accounting Standards 34: "Interim Financial Reporting"; b) the Interim Financial Reporting (constituting the interim management report) includes a fair review of the information required by Rule 4.
Copies of the Draft Statement of Principles on Interim Financial Reporting can be obtained for approximately $8 by calling the IASC in London at +44 (171) 353-0565.
The investigation disclosed interim financial reporting practices and other activity at two of the company's subsidiaries (Kinney Shoe Corporation and Woolworth Canada Inc.
2% * Profit before tax 2,852 million SEK * Cash flow from operations +3,979 million SEK Accounting policies This interim report was prepared in accordance with IFRS, applying IAS 34, Interim Financial Reporting.