If the integration testing is successful, remaining security testing is done to support an Interim Approval to Operate (IATO) or to grant an Approval to Operate (ATO) on SIPRNET from the DAA.
What does IATO stand for?
IATO stands for Interim Approval To Operate
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of IATO
We have 4 other meanings of IATO in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Advanced Thermal Manager
- International Association for Theophostic Ministry (est. 2003; Campbellsville, KY)
- International Association of Tour Managers Ltd.
- It's All Too Much (Beatles song)
- International Academy of Tumor Marker Oncology (cancer study)
- International Amalgamated Transportation Network (shipping)
- International Automotive Technicians' Network
- Ikatan Ahli Teknik Otomotif (Indonesian: Institute of Automotive Engineers)
- Independent Acceptance Test Organization (NASA)
- Indian Association of Tours Operators
- Interim Authority To Operate
- Iowa Association of Track Officials (est. 2000)
- In Addition to Other Duties
- Integrated Aids to Navigation Information System (USCG)
- International Adventure Travel and Outdoor Sports
- Ingénieurs, Administratifs, Techniciens, Ouvriers, de Service et de Santé (French: Engineers, Administrators, Technicians, Workers, Service and Health)
- I Aim To Please
- Illinois Assistive Technology Project
- Independent Asbestos Training Providers (UK)
- Individual Aircraft Tracking Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enhanced Workflow - This release provides enhanced workflow by assigning status levels to C&A Packages including - Not Started, In-Progress, Completed, Expired, Interim Approval to Operate or Full Approval to Operate.
Students who attend this course will use an automated tool to physically create major portions of a full C&A package which include: -- Creating a complete Systems Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) -- Developing an Interim Approval to Operate (IATO) Recommendation Letter -- Creating the Requirements Tracability Matrix (RTM) -- Writing sections of Appendices -- Utilizing an automated Enterprise Vulnerability Management tool -- Producing a technology driven vulnerability report -- Creating Security Testing & Evaluation (ST&E) Checklists -- Conducting the ST&E and documenting the results -- Analyzing the risks and identifying the residual risks "As a result of SecureInfo's training, I am able to better decipher our approach to DITSCAP.