com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081211/DECLOGO ) SCPD will join responders with the Suffolk County Department of Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services (DFRES) in utilizing Intergraph public safety and security incident management software to prevent and respond to incidents while serving the county's 1.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Intergraph Public Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Intensive Probation Supervision (various locations)
- Inter Press Service
- Interacting Particle Systems (probability)
- Interaction Pattern Specification
- Interactive Product Simulation
- Interactive Products and Services (various companies)
- Interactive Proof System (computational complexity theory)
- Interface and Power Subsystem
- Interface Performance Specification
- Interface Problem Sheet
- Interim Payment System
- Interim Policy Statement
- Intermittent Positive Control (NASA)
- Internal Pipe Size (internal diameter of a pipe)
- Internal Product Specification
- International Palm Society
- International Paperweight Society
- International Parcel Service (King of Queens)
- International Parrotlet Society
- International Partner Search (US DOC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The homeland security initiative includes the deployment of Intergraph public safety and security incident management software at the Jordan Central Command & Communication Center as well as at eight regional facilities throughout Amman, Jordan.
The Intergraph public safety system will provide incident response management functionality in support of situational awareness for dispatchers and first responders.
an Intergraph public safety and security customer, with the esteemed Outstanding 9-1-1 Program for ensuring the safety and security of those who attended the Obama presidential inauguration.
The UCC relies on numerous Intergraph public safety solutions to promote effective and efficient response in dealing with emergencies and non-emergencies in the DC metropolitan area.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081211/DECLOGO) As the regional 9-1-1 answering point for southwestern British Columbia, E-Comm 9-1-1 answers more than one million calls each year and utilizes Intergraph public safety incident management solutions to support the 12 Metro Vancouver fire agencies it provides dispatch for, including those in the Games host region, Vancouver, Whistler and Richmond.
By adding Deccan's analytical tools for resource planning and optimization to our portfolio, we have further strengthened Intergraph's offering for Fire and Emergency Medical Services so they can make smarter and faster decisions in times of emergencies," said Alice Dilbeck, general manager, Intergraph Public Safety & Government.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The city of Columbus, Ohio has selected Intergraph public safety emergency incident response management solutions to streamline police, fire and EMS response in the state's largest and most populous city.