Secured an additional position on the United States Trade representatives Intergovernmental Policy Advisory Committee to advocate for municipal interests in international trade negotiations.
What does IGPAC stand for?
IGPAC stands for Intergovernmental Policy Advisory Committee (est. 1974)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ionospheric Grid Points (WAAS, GPS)
- Ireland Genealogy Project
- Índice Geral de Preços Disponibilidade Interna (Portugese: General Price Index - Domestic Availability; Brazil)
- Idaho Gold Prospectors Association (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Grain Producers Association
- International Generic Pharmaceutical Alliance
- International Go-Ped Association
- International Green Productivity Association
- Internet Gambling Prohibition Act of 1999
- International Group of P & I (Protection and Indemnity) Clubs (maritime trade)
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (Tohoku University; Japan)
- Industrial Grade Particle Board
- Institute for Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
- Instituut voor Gebruikersparticipatie en Beleid
- Inter-Greek Programming Board
- International Group for the Promotion of Badminton
- Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond
- Integrated Global Presence and Basing Strategy
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hills last year appointed Buffett to serve on the United States Trade Representative's Intergovernmental Policy Advisory Committee on Trade.