June 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) today announced the successful completion of a GTE field trial of its AutoClear smart antenna interference reduction system.
What does IRS stand for?
IRS stands for Interference Reduction System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRS
We have 423 other meanings of IRS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Resource and Schedule
- Integrated Review Software
- Intel Research Seattle
- Intelligence Research Specialist (FBI)
- Intelligent Register System (Q.I. Press Controls)
- Interactive Response System (educational remote control)
- Interdisciplinary Research Support (various schools)
- Interest Rate Support
- Interest Rate Swap
- Interface Requirements Specification
- Interferometric Rayleigh Scattering
- Intermediate Reference System
- Internal Rating System (finance)
- Internal Revenue Service (US government)
- Internal Review Service (UK)
- International Racing System
- International Radar Symposium
- International Reference Star (set of star catalogs)
- International Referral System (now INFOTERRA)
- International Register of Shipping (est. 1993; shipping industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a subsidiary of The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA), announced that its new AutoClear(TM) smart antenna interference reduction system is in trials at a Bell Atlantic Mobile cell site in New York City.
a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, (NYSE: BA) announced that its new AutoClear smart antenna interference reduction system is in trials at a Bell Atlantic Mobile cell site in New York City.