About RF Window RF Window manufactures Digital Relay Systems for wireless networks that improve coverage and quality of the last mile network using patented Interference Cancellation Systems technology based on a breakthrough DSP algorithm, known industry-wide as ICS.
What does ICS stand for?
ICS stands for Interference Cancellation System (computer science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICS
We have 895 other meanings of ICS in our Acronym Attic
- Intercommunication Control Set
- Intercommunication Control System
- Intercommunications System
- Intercontinental Church Society (United Kingdom)
- Intercostal Space
- Interdepartmental Committee on Security (various locations)
- Interdisciplinary Computer Science (various schools)
- Interface Computer School
- Interface Control Section
- Interface Control Specification
- Interference Check Sample
- Interferometer Control Subsystem
- Interim Contractor Support
- Interior Communications System/Set
- Intermediate Computer Science
- Intermittent Clean Self-Catheterisation
- Intermittent Control Strategy
- Intermittent Control System (environment)
- Intermountain Christian School
- Internal Calibrations System
Samples in periodicals archive:
RF Window's Digital Relay Systems combine Interference Cancellation Systems (ICS) technology and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to improve the coverage and signal quality outdoors and indoors.
We are very optimistic about how the market will respond to our Interference Cancellation System (ICS).