Bickerdike Redevelopment Corporation -- Chicago House and Social Service Agency -- Housing Opportunities for Women -- Humboldt Park Social Services -- Inspiration Corporation -- Interfaith Counsel for the Homeless -- Interfaith Housing Development Corporation of Chicago -- Latin United Community Housing Association -- Mercy Housing Lakefront -- PADS Crisis Services, Inc.
What does IHDC stand for?
IHDC stands for Interfaith Housing Development Corporation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHDC
We have 1 other meaning of IHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Indian Head Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Ischemic Heart Disease Shared Decision-Making Program (videodisc)
- Illinois Housing Development Authority
- In-House Design Association (graphic designers)
- International Hardware Distributors Association
- International Hustle Dance Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Integrated Helmet Display and Sight System
- Indian Handicrafts Development Corporation, Ltd. (est. 1958)
- Indochinese Housing Development Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- International Human Development Corporation (Panama)
- Iowa Heritage Digital Collection
- Intergroup Hodgkin's Disease in Childhood Study
- Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health (Canada)
- In-House Development Division (Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design; India)
- Institute on Human Development and Disability
- Illinois Health Data Dissemination Initiative (Illinois Public Health Institute; Chicago, IL)
- Idaho Health Data Exchange
- Imperial Home Decor Group
- International Hunting Dog Hall of Fame
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Children's Place at Vision House developed by the Interfaith Housing Development Corporation of Chicago is a daycare facility for children affected by HIV/AIDS.
Chicago House and Social Service Agency -- Corporation for Supportive Housing -- Heartland Health Outreach -- Humboldt Park Social Services -- Interfaith Council for the Homeless -- Interfaith Housing Development Corporation of Chicago -- Teen Living Programs, Inc.
In Bucks County, the American Red Cross Homeless Shelter in Langhorne received $8,800, and Interfaith Housing Development Corporation, $3,900.
The Interfaith Housing Development Corporation of Bucks County program will provide buyers with mortgages and closing-cost help.