Lutheran World Relief developed the Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative, a program that educated parish members about Fair Trade and offered Fair Trade goods.
What does IFTI stand for?
IFTI stands for Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFTI
- International Fur Trade Federation
- Indutrade Flow Technology Group (Sweden)
- Institut Français Textile-Habillement (French Textile and Apparel Institute)
- I Fixed the Header for You (forums)
- I Find That Hard to Believe
- Idaho Film & Television Institute (Driggs, ID)
- Ilots de Formation Technique Individualisée (French technical training program)
- Implicit Function Template Instantiation (computing)
- Independent Floor Testing and Inspection
- Institute for Transcriptional Informatics (gene expression; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Financial and Trade Institutions
- International Foundation of Technology and Investment (Moscow, Russia)
- Ionic Fuel Technology, Inc (new stock symbol)
- Israeli Friends of Tibetan People
- It's for the Kids
- I Fought the Law
- Integrated Fiber in the Loop
- Images from the Marshes (photo blog; UK)
- International Federation of Tropical Medicine
- International Forwarding & Transport Message Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative The Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative works with Fair Trade coffee companies and a coalition of faith-based international organizations and religious denominations to significantly expand the purchase of Fair Trade coffee in the U.