The Battery Interface Working Group plans to hold its second event in the September - October 2012 timeframe.
What does IFWG stand for?
IFWG stands for Interface Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFWG
We have 6 other meanings of IFWG in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Fish and Wildlife Division (Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation; Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
- Institute for Faith, Work & Economics (McClean, VA)
- International Forum for Women in E-learning
- International Federation of Workers' Educational Associations
- Idaho Fish and Wildlife Foundation (Boise, ID)
- Institute for Working Futures Pty. Ltd. (est. 1992; Australia)
- Innova FibaPrint White Gloss (paper; Innova Digital Art)
- Intel Functional Working Group
- Intelligence Functional Working Group
- International Funeral Workers Guild
- Interoperability Framework Working Group (Australia)
- Instrumented Falling Weight Impact (impact toughness testing)
- Indian Federation of Working Journalists
- Innovations in Faculty Work Life (University of North Carolina)
- International Federation of Women Lawyers
- International Federation of Warehousing Logistics Associations
- International Federation of Women in Legal Careers
- International Federation of Women in Legal Professions
- Institute for Forest and Watershed Management (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tinkle is the NIEHS's USGEO representative, and Gant leads the USGEO's User Interface Working Group.
As the UID effort has progressed, work groups have evolved into the Implementation Working Group (IWG), the Business Rules team, and the Technical Interface Working Group (TIWG), with smaller teams working the DFARS and Policy aspects of UID.
McAuliffe was instrumental in the formation of the Mobile High-Definition Interface Working Group in September of 2009.
STC), the leading proponent of the development and adoption of value-added open test standards that benefit the semiconductor industry, today announced it will provide an update on its Semiconductor Test Interface eXtensions (STIX(TM)) initiative and the Docking & Interface Working Group (DIWG) activities at SEMICON Japan 2007, December 5-7, at Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan.
The MHL Consortium was established by the Mobile High-Definition Interface Working Group announced on September 28, 2009 and is responsible for developing, licensing and promoting the new mobile connectivity technology as an industry standard open to anyone desiring to become an adopter and enabling the development of compliant mobile and display products across a broad connectivity ecosystem.
STC), the leading proponent of the development and adoption of value-added open test standards that benefit the semiconductor industry, today announced that its Docking & Interface Working Group (DIWG) has published the first draft of terminology specifications for the Semiconductor Test Interface eXtensions (STIX(TM)) initiative.
In other news, a separate press release was issued announcing the formation of the Mobile High-Definition Interface Working Group with Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co.